A: Foreigners (non Chinese)
B: Chinese nationals (based on overseas study / employment background; foreign investment; management of joint venture multinationals)
C: CET 4 or above (members are required to provide the relevant certificates)
Goal: Promote quality cooperation between international organizations and demonstrate the efficient co-ordination of talents.
1) Global real-time industry news: HR and employment, and relevant industry cooperation projects.
2) Oversea Club's official website - access to: leading cultural media, economic life, academic research, technology and other valuable resources, including images, video and text data.
3) Members can qualify to have access to meetings: A) monthly supply and demand consultation meetings; covering industry expertise and interpersonal advantages in special projects, B) home/abroad travel, business trips and friendship networking at meetings, conferences, etc.
4) Through the Oversea Club’s official website, WeChat and other non-traditional media channels, member profiles will be updated and placed online, increasing members’ online exposure and influence. Work teams will cater to the needs of member cooperation - with online forums, office seminars.Members are sent information based on their S.W.O.T. analysis (Strength; Weakness; Opportunity; Threat). Communication is made in a timely manner through use of our one-stop O2O service (Online-to-Offline).
5) Bonus:Members Monthly Profitability ROI of about 10%(Asset management: portfolio based on hedge fund&Forex and foreign trade entity projects.)
6) Specialty work includes: translation, foreign language skills training, and community services.